Observation On Teacher

OBSERVATION ON TEACHER



 Ma'am Richelle C. Amaro, she is my cooperating teacher during my program in USANT. She is a Science teacher in USANT Junior High School, and she handels grade 9. For my assisting and actual teaching she told me to handle 3 class, there are Accacia, Almond, and Apitong class. She is a good teacher and very kind, also she teach me how to make a good lesson plan for my actual teaching. Every day after I'm finisihed my class she also give correction during my class. Ma'am Richelle is a good role models teacher for me.

Planing for Teaching

The teacher in the class for the first observation is Ma’am Moniceu in the Silang and Palma class grade 11, she teach the subject about Biology – Chemical compound of cell body in USANT senior high school. She prepared the lesson plan very well. The second observation is with  Mr. Donasco in the Purity class grade 11. Next week, I was did my next observation in the junior high school and the teacher name is Ma’am Richelle, also she is my cooperating teacher.
 


Preparing Lessons and Materials
All the teacher prepared their material very well. Maam Moniceu prepares all the things that needed for the lesson such as the paper things that used to make students active and understand about the lesson material. Also Mr. Donasco, he already prepared the power point very well so the power point can attract students to focus on the subject to teach. Also in Ma’am Richelle class she prepared the material very well.      

Teaching in Class
    For the USANT High School Silang and Palma class grade 11, Ma’am Moniceu manage class very well. She check the attendance first, after that she give motivation with some question to know how far the student have a knowledge about the materials that will discuss, and than she continued with discussion about the lesson and ask some students to be volunteer for read the explanation of some question from her.
     Than, for the Puirty class grade 11, Mr. Donasco used lecture method, so it’s centered on the teacher. The teacher have a good communication with the students, so the students can follow and understand the materials. 
     For Ma’am Richelle there are three classes that will be my actual teaching class too. The name of the class is Accacia, Almond and Apitong. During the lessons in the class Ma’am Richelle has a good skill to management all of class.

Measeurment and Evaluation
During my observation from three different teacher, senior high school teacher just give assigment with continue to read the next topics on books and will discuss in the next meeting. But, for Maam Richelle, she give exercise with some question for the evaluation. 
 

Komentar