Departure Day

Departure Day


I went to Philipin at 28 August 2019 and it will be the long trip that I ever do in my whole life. Firstly I'm going to Solo Airport "Bandara Adi Soemarmo" and than continue to the Jakarta Airport "Bandara Soekarno Hatta". Actually I am doing this trip with my friend he's name Anwar, so I don't feel bored and afraid. In the Soekarno Hatta Airport we're gonna wait for 9 hours before we take off to the Manilla Airport. And than after we wait for a long time at 12 a.m our plane are take off. We spent 5 hours before landing in Ninoy Airport.


And again we should wait for 11 hours before going to Legazpi Airport. Maybe at 19.00 p.m on 29 August 2019 we arrive in Legazpi and Ms. Hazel from USANT pick us up by the car. So, we can continue our trip to Iriga City, at 21.00 p.m we arrive in USANT. And for the frist time I meet our another patner who join this program. Maybe, I 'll introduce them in the next post. Bye, Mabuhay!







Komentar